Sunday, 30 September 2012

Reading University! Wantage Hall and new beginnings.

Hey guys, I only arrived today at Reading University and I unpacked and met a few people. It's only the first day so I expect things to get more interesting later on. But so far, it's been decent.

Here's my hall, Wantage!


OK, it's a stock photo from google, but it ACTUALLY looks like that! Even though the weather wasn't particularly bright today it looked good. Gotta remember to never step on the grass though. 

Unfortunately, I don't live in that particular court (I live nearer to the back) - but the room I have is pretty damn roomy. A big suitcase of closes, a box of shoes, a smaller suitcase and at least 4 other boxes and bags have still left me with a decent amount of space. Not enough to do crazy cartwheels in, but it's it's certainly roomy. 



OK, my camera skills suck - but you kinda see right? This is only a part of the room - to the right off screen there are a few boxes filled with my things and a chest of drawers. Above the desk are 4 shelves (plenty  for anyone who is book crazy) and the bed actually reaches the end of the wall as normal sized single bed. 

Sorry for not being able to see more, but nothing crazy has yet to happen yet - the interesting stuff will happen later! I'll try to take more pictures eventually, but I gotta continue with Fresher's week first! 

See you soon!







0 comments:

Post a Comment