When I buy beauty related things, I search the internet for reviews like no other. Heck, I won't buy things unless there's a review. I hate sending things back to shops because it costs me and it takes time, so everything I buy has been reviewed by at least one person online. Also, I buy everything online. I don't go to town to often and the great thing about buying things online is that it is 99% cheaper. All of these things were bought on Ebay, and none of them cost over £5! Compared to highstreet price everything here was a steal ;3
And so, the haul!
Too Faced shadow insurance, Avon nails experts revitacool base coat, Sally Hansen Hard as Nails (In White Tip) and Avon Super Enchant mascara. I've been needing all these things for a while, and they all had great reviews online. Hoping they live up to it! ;3
Ahhh, Ebay nail art brushes! If I really want to get into nail art then I'll definitely be using these! They seem to be good quality, and as a beginner paying under £3 is a steal! Can't wait to try these.
I feel so guilty about these tights. Oh don't get me wrong, suspender tights are absolutely fine, I like them a lot. It's just these are my 3rd and 4th pair! (I bought 2 pairs) I previously somehow while sitting in a car sat on a staple or something, and the top lighter portion of the tights snagged and there was no saving them then. And then, when I ordered another pair, I pulled them on too quickly and my fingernail went through ad caused a massive hole! Dx God, I need to be more careful with these things! So, 3rd and 4th pairs, I need to treat them like they're made out of gold otherwise my carelessness is gonna cost me for the 3rd and 4th time!
That's all for me guys, stayed tuned for a review or two, depending on when or how I end up using these!
0 comments:
Post a Comment