Here are the tools!
Acetone
Small nail art brushes or paintbrushes.
1. It's a really easy method, just use the brushes dipped in acetone to gently clean the cuticle from any nail varnish. The acetone is quite strong, so only a few swipes of the brush. I also recommend that after dipping the brush in acetone dab it gently on some tissue to get rid of excess.
2. When you're done with both hands, make sure to wipe the brushes on clean tissue and make sure the brushes are clean by swirling them in acetone. Pinch them back into shape, and store safely.
3. Your nails might feel dry after acetone, so gently apply moisturiser to stop your hands from getting too dry.
Nice and clean, and the polish looked neater too. This was my first time trying, and I'll make sure to do it every time I paint my nails :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment