Saturday, 19 April 2014

REVIEW: Solait 50 spf Mattifying Fluid

*UPDATE 14/05/2014* I recently have had quite dry skin due an acne treatment, and this product works so much better! But as it stands, I still would only recommend this product to people with less oily skin.  

I really wished this product was perfect, but unfortunately it isn't. I've got quite oily skin, and this product doesn't really mattify me very well. It works well as a sunscreen and is very cheap, but it doesn't mattify really. I just feel tacky after using this, and throughout the day this tackiness stays. I plan on using in on places where I don't mind a little bit of tackiness in the future (arms, legs etc). I wish this product lived up to it's name, but since it was around £3/£4, I can't say I feel too sad about it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment