Cleanser
I do like this cleanser. I originally bought it because it said it had Salacylic Acid in it. I can't say that cleansers are meant to do miracles in my opinion, since they spend so little time on my face to begin with. If it's acne cures you want, you are probably looking for a nice gentle cleanser and other products to help you out there.
This cleanser doesn't really foam up, but the gel lathers up quite nicely. I think it's around £7.99, and it lasted for a decent amount of time (two months for me). Even though I'm now trying another cleanser, I wouldn't object returning to this one again in the future.
The Tea Flower range is designed for oily skin, and I can say that as someone with oily skin this cleanser is definitely a nice one. No break outs, and it does the job which is all I want really.
Moisturiser
I can't say this mattifying moisturiser is the mother of all moisturisers, but if your skin is only mildly oily this one will keep you good for all day. (Note: 20/05/2014. I've been using an acne treatment that has made my skin a bit drier so my skin has been doing well with this moisturiser) Despite this moisturiser not being that big, it has out lasted the cleanser. But this is because I've been using other things to moisturise my face and I don't use this one as often as it doesn't really mattify extremely well. It's pretty good, but after an hour or so I can feel the oil seeping through. I never expect any product to be amazing especially since I know how hard it is to keep oily skin in control. I wouldn't repurchase, because it's pretty expensive for a moisturiser at £12.99.


0 comments:
Post a Comment